What data do we collect?
The information we collect:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Employer company contact information
- Job application CVs for six months
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Pesmel with most of the data we collect.
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online, make an enquiry, place an order for Pesmel newsletters or fill other forms on our website.
- Fill a job application form on our website
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Process your inquiries and orders, manage your account
- Email you information of our products and services we think you might like
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on a protected database which only we have access to. We never share your data with third parties.
Your data is stored in our accounts for as long as it is necessary for its purpose of use. We also seek to update your data, if necessary. We will not keep more data than we need.
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Pesmel for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request the Pesmel correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Pesmel to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request the Pesmel erase your personal data, under certain conditions
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Pesmel restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Pesmel’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Pesmel transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you made a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Improving your browsing experience
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – We use these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – We use these cookies to collect information about your visit to our webpage, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We sometimes share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies?
You can set browser not to accept cookies, and the above websites tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
Contact information of Pesmel
You can write to